Sharing and Reporting on Candidate Video Interviews
Share a candidate's video interview responses
View a quick walkthrough video below.
You can share a candidate's responses to video interview questions with the hiring manager or another user in your Criteria account.
- On the Review Results screen, click Share.
- Enter the email addresses of the people you are sharing the responses with, hitting Enter after each address. Recipients do not need to have access to your Criteria Platform account. You can add a message if you wish.
- Click Send Link.
- The people you have shared the candidate's responses with will receive an email with a link to view these. They will not have the ability to rate the candidate or enter comments, nor will they see any evaluations, scores, comments or recommendations made by the evaluators.
There are several ways to download your candidates' results for the video interview from your Criteria account. For example, to share the evaluators' ratings and comments with the hiring manager.
Spreadsheet of results
You can download a spreadsheet of your candidates' video interview results from the Reports section under Manage. Click here to learn more about creating a report.
The video interview specific columns that can be added to the report are:
- Video Assessment Total Score
- Video Assessment Question Rating
You can also download pdf reports of your candidates' results.
On the Results screen, navigate to the candidate's card and click on the Results tab.
On the Summary tab, click Download this Summary to generate a pdf version of this report.
Click Video Interview and select Score from the dropdown.
Click Download this Report to generate a pdf version of this report.
Bulk report download
Downloading candidate results individually can take time, so if you have more than a few candidates, we recommend using the bulk download option.
On the Results page, tick the box to select all the candidates whose results you want to download. If you are downloading all candidates with the same status, tick the box next to the search field. (Note that the limit is 50 candidates per download so if you have more than 50 candidates, you will need to complete this in batches.)
Click Bulk Actions and select Download Test Results from the dropdown list.
Select which documents you want to download and click Download.
A zip folder containing the pdf files will be downloaded to your device. Note that if your candidates have completed assessments and a video interview, the Summary reports and Score reports for each of these will be created as separate pdf files.
Click here to view more information about using video interviews.