Create a Custom Score Range
Criteria offers a selection of predictive score ranges that have been validated against populations of employees who were successful in those roles. Using these recommended score ranges enables you to leverage the data that Criteria has collected and validated.
You can also create your own custom score ranges within the Criteria platform, based on data from your particular organization.
Creating a Score Range
- To create a custom score range, click Manage in your Criteria account and select Score Ranges from the dropdown list.
- Click + Create Score Range in the top right-hand corner.
- Select the test from the drop down menu and click Continue.
- Name your Score Range so you can easily identify it and begin adding parameters. For example, you can create a score range based on raw score, overall percentile, or even a sub-score percentile for an assessment.
- Adjust the slider to change the range. You can compare your score range with your own candidate data or Criteria's Global Scoring Data.
- Once you select a parameter, you will be able to see how many people in your total candidate pool fall within that score range to the right. Click on Jobs in Candidate Yield to change the candidate data in that appears in the yield graphic.
- From there, tick the jobs that you want to include in the candidate data and click Select Jobs. You may skip this step if you want to include data from all jobs that use this assessment.
- Click Save Score Range. You can now add this custom score range to a job.
Score Ranges for TestMaker tests
You can also create score ranges for your TestMaker tests. To view the score ranges for your TestMaker tests under Manage > Score Ranges, untick the Current test versions only box.
As with score ranges for our other assessments, you can select this score range when you create or edit a job that uses that TestMaker test. This means that you can also use your TestMaker test to automate your recruitment process by progressing candidates who meet the required score range.