Multiple Rounds of Testing
Conducting multiple rounds of candidate testing is easy in the Criteria platform.
- Create a pipeline that includes two stages for testing.
- The Incoming stage will include the first round of assessments by default. If you'd like to move the first round of assessments to another stage in the pipeline you will just need to ensure there is an application associated with the Job when you set it up. Once the application is included you can remove the initial round of assessments from the Incoming stage after you've added testing to another stage of the pipeline.
- To setup additional rounds of testing, just add a new stage for each additional round of testing.
- Create a test battery for each round of testing being conducted, or leverage an existing test battery.
- Create a job using the new pipeline and include the test batteries you set up. You can also add automation to the stages, such as sending candidates their invitation emails.
- Invite them to complete the first round of testing by sending them the Job link, or inviting them manually.
- Once your candidates have completed the Round 1 tests, use filters to screen out candidates who will not be progressed through the hiring process. Use the Bulk Actions function to move the successful candidates to the next testing round stage in the pipeline.
- You can also move the unsuccessful candidates for that round of testing to the Not Hired stage in the pipeline. Add an automated email to this stage to let candidates know they will not be progressing.