Steps to Launch Talent Insights
You’ve decided to roll out Talent Insights - Congratulations! This guide will help you roll out Talent Insights quickly and effectively to your organization.
Tip: Teamwork can help you launch Talent Insights. A successful team might include:
- Sponsor: Usually a CEO or VP, People & Culture - this person has the vision and drives changes
- Project Lead: Usually a People & Culture/L&D Manager - this person manages the roll out process for a successful launch
- Department leads and champions: this team helps drive engagement throughout the organization
- Admins: This team handles support of the rollout and managers the users within Talent Insights
We recommend getting familiar with Talent Insights before rolling it out across the entire organization. And the best way to get familiar is to:
- Create a team and invite new team members - consider the team you would like to roll it out to first (eg. the HR team or the launch team as mentioned in the tip above)
- Complete the personality assessment - by completing a short 10-minute questionnaire, everyone in the team will be able to access their own personalized personality report
- Discover insights - Spend time reviewing the insights available within Talent Insights. Explore the:
Plan your launch and set up your teams
Now that you are familiar with Talent Insights, you can start planning your launch.
- Plan how you would like to roll out Talent Insights to the rest of the organization. You can go with a ‘big bang’ approach and roll it out to the entire organization or adopt a phased approach and stagger the launch across specific departments and teams.
Tip: As you prepare to launch Talent Insights, make sure you and your employees are aligned on the following:
Why are we using Talent Insights?
How will this help us work better together?
- Add your people - It’s easy to add your people to Talent Insights. You can do this:
- Import your personality test results - If you are using the Employee Personality Profile in your hiring process, you can import results from candidate profiles.
Contact our Support Team to learn more about linking your HRIS to Talent Insights.
Invite your company
Good communication means that your employees that Talent Insights is coming. It also ensures that they not only know how to use it, but why they are using it and how it helps them in their work.
- Share an announcement with your employees to let them know Talent Insights is available and create excitement.
- Continue to invite new employees to join Talent Insights by sending invites from the Admin Console.